Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with the game

3 posters

Go down

Problems with the game Empty Problems with the game

Post  backstab Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:05 pm

ok so in the beginning when i had no problem starting the game but i coulnd't connect to the server (6) for some reason then i did everything in the post on how to change your version from 2.5 to 2.1 I did everything it said and then when i tried to launch it said that i can't play it from my country yeah i'm from europe and yeah i'm using the new predator launcher so can anyone tell me what the problem is and how to fix it ? Sad Sad Sad i've tried with other private servers but i get the same country error and if i don't get it my client freezes either at the log in screen or the server select screen

backstab
members
members

Back to top Go down

Problems with the game Empty Re: Problems with the game

Post  backstab Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:41 am

Ok I've done everything on the guide on how to get your aion version from 2.5 to 2.1 and it worked but when it's on 2.1 version it says that it's not available in my country (yes region settings in the ncsoft launcher are on Europe). The guide on how to remove this error says that i should adjust the settings to be on Europe (it's already like that like I mensioned just now) and then repair, but when i repair it updates my aion to 2.5 and i'm still stuck, because if it's on 2.5 i get the "cannot connect to authorization server" but if it's on 2.1 i get the "it's not available in your country" error. Can someone pls help me Sad

backstab
members
members

Back to top Go down

Post  Gene Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:01 pm

I hope this link will help u Aion client ver. 2.1.0.8 [ENG]
Gene
Gene
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshirou Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:55 pm

backstab wrote:ok so in the beginning when i had no problem starting the game but i coulnd't connect to the server (6) for some reason then i did everything in the post on how to change your version from 2.5 to 2.1 I did everything it said and then when i tried to launch it said that i can't play it from my country yeah i'm from europe and yeah i'm using the new predator launcher so can anyone tell me what the problem is and how to fix it ? Sad Sad Sad i've tried with other private servers but i get the same country error and if i don't get it my client freezes either at the log in screen or the server select screen

your client must be on EU not NA . try removing your bin32 and replace it with out one. hopefully that would let u login
Toshirou
Toshirou

Back to top Go down

Post  backstab Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:29 am

i downloaded that torrent that Gene posted, it's version was 2.1 everything was ok i placed the predator aion launcher, aion started perfectly but at the login screen i got a "cannot connnect to the authorization server" error

backstab
members
members

Back to top Go down

Post  Gene Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:08 am

backstab wrote:i downloaded that torrent that Gene posted, it's version was 2.1 everything was ok i placed the predator aion launcher, aion started perfectly but at the login screen i got a "cannot connnect to the authorization server" error

https://predator-aion.catsboard.com/t440-common-solutions
Gene
Gene
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down