Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems Due Rollback

3 posters

Go down

Problems Due Rollback Empty Problems Due Rollback

Post  Feary Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:43 am

Hi all

So yesterday i started a new char name is : Feawy (asmo)

so yeah everything was fine i reached lvl 55 moved all of my items (including armor money,enchant stones)
and now today when i logged in the whole char is gone. all of my item money weapon is missing. everything is gone like its never exist. i dont have anny SS from the invertory or char only a Legio Log that i joined.

so tell me gm/admin what now?
Feary
Feary
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

Problems Due Rollback Empty Re: Problems Due Rollback

Post  Azunyan Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:43 am

Feary wrote:Hi all

So yesterday i started a new char name is : Feawy (asmo)

so yeah everything was fine i reached lvl 55 moved all of my items (including armor money,enchant stones)
and now today when i logged in the whole char is gone. all of my item money weapon is missing. everything is gone like its never exist. i dont have anny SS from the invertory or char only a Legio Log that i joined.

so tell me gm/admin what now?

do you got DC while moving you'r item to acountwerehouse???
Azunyan
Azunyan
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

Post  Feary Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:18 pm

no everything was fine i went to pvp for couple hours then logged off. today i logged in and the whole char was is gone like deleted or something... noone hacked my account and only im using it from 1 IP. so... and in the legion log i cant find anything like kicked out, leaved the legion.
Feary
Feary
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

Post  Azunyan Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:33 pm

Feary wrote:no everything was fine i went to pvp for couple hours then logged off. today i logged in and the whole char was is gone like deleted or something... noone hacked my account and only im using it from 1 IP. so... and in the legion log i cant find anything like kicked out, leaved the legion.

aw......sorry if i don't still understand. you'r moving you item to account or legion werehouse?? because you say "lleave the legion" hehehe..... lol!
Azunyan
Azunyan
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

Post  Feary Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:49 pm

with account warehouse ofc. no dc or anything at all . the char is just disappeared.... with my items what is stored on it.
Feary
Feary
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

Post  Azunyan Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:39 pm

Feary wrote:with account warehouse ofc. no dc or anything at all . the char is just disappeared.... with my items what is stored on it.

as far i know like this problem always happen if we store item to werehouse/accountwerehouse get dissapear. this is bugged, always happen on other aion PS. example like gamezaion. we should PM ADMIN to fix it. but, I think it's useless to be repaired because of another bug is still a lot that has not been fixed. (bad english)
Azunyan
Azunyan
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

Post  Feary Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:52 pm

yea then some item should disappear but not the whole char ....
Feary
Feary
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

Post  chungli Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Maybe it has something to do with the server crashing, because I know my character on the low rate was lvl 30 the server crashed and was down and I went back down to lvl 10 :/ I know that if you don't disconnect from the game it can cause AP,Exp etc roll back. Maybe admin can go search your acct or w/e to see if it existed, but I'm not sure tbh :/ Hope it gets fixed for ya
chungli
chungli
members
members

Back to top Go down

Post  Feary Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:05 pm

they wont.. yes its because of the crash or lets call it "roll back"... i dont think i gonna get my items enchant stones etc back so.. now i need 2-3 day to get a pvp ready set again -.-
Feary
Feary
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum