Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should make the creation of the Elyos Server, Elyos are empossivel 86% and 14% Asmodians So there's no way

3 posters

Go down

Should make the creation of the Elyos Server, Elyos are empossivel 86% and 14% Asmodians So there's no way Empty Should make the creation of the Elyos Server, Elyos are empossivel 86% and 14% Asmodians So there's no way

Post  willff Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Should make the creation of the Elyos Server, Elyos are empossivel 86% and 14% Asmodians So there's no way

In haramel has 50 and 10 Elyos Asmodians thus has no way to go pvp No
willff
willff
members
members

Back to top Go down

Should make the creation of the Elyos Server, Elyos are empossivel 86% and 14% Asmodians So there's no way Empty Re: Should make the creation of the Elyos Server, Elyos are empossivel 86% and 14% Asmodians So there's no way

Post  lire24 Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:52 pm

willff wrote:In haramel has 50 and 10 Elyos Asmodians thus has no way to go pvp No

Now this. i dont understand XD
lire24
lire24
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

Should make the creation of the Elyos Server, Elyos are empossivel 86% and 14% Asmodians So there's no way Empty Re: Should make the creation of the Elyos Server, Elyos are empossivel 86% and 14% Asmodians So there's no way

Post  Ibram Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:29 pm

lire24 wrote:
willff wrote:In haramel has 50 and 10 Elyos Asmodians thus has no way to go pvp No

Now this. i dont understand XD

I think he trys to say the population is imbalanced. 50 elyos VS 10 asmos in haramel isn´t fair or something.
Imo its the same in all MMO´s: the race with the biggest numbers wins but here on this server u can just sit and wait for more Asmos or just go to another PvP area and hope for more in there.

I dont care about the numbers of players elyos have... just about the number of rangers. I hate rangers Laughing

Ibram
members
members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum