Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pvp in inggision unfair for asmodians

Go down

pvp in inggision unfair for asmodians Empty pvp in inggision unfair for asmodians

Post  bhimz1 Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:12 am

it has been a fresh breeze of air that we got to pvp in inggision ..however the spawning points of asmodians is very inconvenient. for elyos since their favourite place is to spawn from the silentera west gate..they can easily come and go to their safe zone*behind the guards*..however that is not the case for asmodians...a little slip from the slope would ensure your death if you are outnumbered. and considering that rangers can hit people from upto 30 meter distance..we are pretty much cramped in a place..hence i would request to please provide asmodians with a more open and convenient place for spawning where it would be easy to go back to *with guards of course*. or removing the guards from silentera gates and providing them with equally geographically challenging spawning post.

although i would suggest..providing both the factions a spawning point in ground level would be ideal......come to think of it..if you just post guards down the hill in the plane region ..it would be nice..it is also an advantage for rangers to have a range bug..so if that can't be fixed yet then please see if you can increase the range of guards upto like 30 mts or so

in addition it seems there are more elyos than asmodians so i would request to prohibit any further character creation in elyos faction or transfer random players to the asmodian faction to balance the server

bhimz1
members
members

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum