Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"No game server is available to the authorization server."

2 posters

Go down

"No game server is available to the authorization server." Empty "No game server is available to the authorization server."

Post  crisbry13 Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:34 am

Help, I reinstalled the NCSoft Launcher and the Aion again, and I noticed the new version of it (w/ new graphics, etc.), then installed your launcher. But when I logged in it says "No game server is available to the authorization server.". I looked at your support and the said solution for it is, "You are missing files necessary to connect, please Download and Reinstall the Launcher Installer again.", what does it mean? I've tried to reinstall your launcher again and the same thing happened.. If you could help me out, thanks in advance.

crisbry13
members
members

Back to top Go down

"No game server is available to the authorization server." Empty Re: "No game server is available to the authorization server."

Post  crisbry13 Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:41 am

I figured out myself Aion was updated up to the latest version and infiniteaion is the only private server that works...

crisbry13
members
members

Back to top Go down

"No game server is available to the authorization server." Empty Re: "No game server is available to the authorization server."

Post  Toshirou Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:46 pm

crisbry13 wrote:I figured out myself Aion was updated up to the latest version and infiniteaion is the only private server that works...

if u onto the latest update then u need to downgrade here the link

https://predator-aion.catsboard.com/t335-how-do-i-make-25-version-to-21
Toshirou
Toshirou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down