Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admins/GMs/etc ..

3 posters

Go down

Admins/GMs/etc .. Empty Admins/GMs/etc ..

Post  luttz Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:44 am

Seriously Guys, what the heck are u guys doing?
U guys get into the game just to give tittle to those people that are new in the game .. but those that got some time already playing and pvping are getting bored .. u guys dont make events, not even for fun(no rewards), u guys get on the game just to give NEWS .. and people ask u for problems or fun things at world chat and u guys dont even Answer in private chat .

Yesterday, Head killed the teleportter to Inggison, and opened Heiron/Beluslan War .. Wich was at Morheim instead -.-' .. Right now, 6 hours later, i woke up and i wanna pvp before to go to work and there's NO telerpoter, there's NO rift to go to Heiron, Inggison .. what the heck can i do? what am i supossed to do on a PVP server?

People are Yelling at world chat asking to port them to heiron and there's no one that can support them .. etc
U guys new more GM'GMA/GOD/SEMIGOD (whatever) or need to make a new schedule of ur ideas ..
Thanks.

PD: i found the rift, but it doesnt even work -.-

Admins/GMs/etc .. Aion0080s

luttz
members
members

Back to top Go down

Admins/GMs/etc .. Empty Re: Admins/GMs/etc ..

Post  Azunyan Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:23 pm

luttz wrote:Seriously Guys, what the heck are u guys doing?
U guys get into the game just to give tittle to those people that are new in the game .. but those that got some time already playing and pvping are getting bored .. u guys dont make events, not even for fun(no rewards), u guys get on the game just to give NEWS .. and people ask u for problems or fun things at world chat and u guys dont even Answer in private chat .

Yesterday, Head killed the teleportter to Inggison, and opened Heiron/Beluslan War .. Wich was at Morheim instead -.-' .. Right now, 6 hours later, i woke up and i wanna pvp before to go to work and there's NO telerpoter, there's NO rift to go to Heiron, Inggison .. what the heck can i do? what am i supossed to do on a PVP server?

People are Yelling at world chat asking to port them to heiron and there's no one that can support them .. etc
U guys new more GM'GMA/GOD/SEMIGOD (whatever) or need to make a new schedule of ur ideas ..
Thanks.

yes, i agree with you. make a announce and tell ppl what happen to server. in forum NOT TO FACEBOOK.

but, wait a second, is that Head who made war zone in Heiron/Beluslan ????

(for moderator don't closed this thread i wanna heard Lutzz comment)

Azunyan
Azunyan
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

Post  Gene Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:03 pm

Azunyan wrote:
luttz wrote:Seriously Guys, what the heck are u guys doing?

Thanks.

yes, i agree with you. make a announce and tell ppl what happen to server. in forum NOT TO FACEBOOK.

but, wait a second, is that Head who made war zone in Heiron/Beluslan ????

(for moderator don't closed this thread i wanna heard Lutzz comment)

FYI its not GM Head who made that war zone
Gene
Gene
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum