Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i made a mistake, could admins give me back my vote points?

5 posters

Go down

i made a mistake, could admins give me back my vote points? Empty i made a mistake, could admins give me back my vote points?

Post  luttz Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:14 pm

hey guys i just spent 500 points on Platnium medals for 2 bows .. but i broke the wrong bow so im gonna spend 500 vote points more to make it right .. could u delete the Archon's bow (2 of them mixed with Luttz ...bow ) and gimme my 500 points back or something? i hope u can help me ., thanks

luttz
members
members

Back to top Go down

i made a mistake, could admins give me back my vote points? Empty Re: i made a mistake, could admins give me back my vote points?

Post  luttz Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:29 pm

hmmm im wrong, just get 100 platnium medals from my inventory and gimme back my 500 vote points if possible .. thank u..

luttz
members
members

Back to top Go down

i made a mistake, could admins give me back my vote points? Empty Re: i made a mistake, could admins give me back my vote points?

Post  Feary Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:26 am

hm dunno if they gonna give it back to you. well 500 Vp isnt that much you can get it back in 3 days so.
Feary
Feary
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

Post  lire24 Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:37 am

Sorry but your vote Points will not be Given for that is your mistake and you should have look at your item before you remodel or armfuse it its your mistake not the Staff members..you cant just tell them in that manner and want it asap because you have to know and face your mistake. Thanks for Voting,
lire24
lire24
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

Post  Chuby Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:55 am

lire24 wrote:Sorry but your vote Points will not be Given for that is your mistake and you should have look at your item before you remodel or armfuse it its your mistake not the Staff members..you cant just tell them in that manner and want it asap because you have to know and face your mistake. Thanks for Voting,
Chuby
Chuby

Back to top Go down

Post  Feary Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:08 am

lawl thats so freaking true! just keep voting 500 VP isnt that much! and its free just some click here and there !
Feary
Feary
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

Post  xsorcerer Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:24 am

Chuby wrote:
lire24 wrote:Sorry but your vote Points will not be Given for that is your mistake and you should have look at your item before you remodel or armfuse it its your mistake not the Staff members..you cant just tell them in that manner and want it asap because you have to know and face your mistake. Thanks for Voting,
bounce u should check ur item b4 u armfusion it !!
xsorcerer
xsorcerer
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  luttz Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:05 pm

alright cool, at least cool u move them to someone else? my cousin or so ? ... mmm let me know, thanks.

luttz
members
members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum