Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Suggest A Good Gaming,.Inggison tele to Gelk

3 posters

Go down

I Suggest A Good Gaming,.Inggison tele to Gelk Empty I Suggest A Good Gaming,.Inggison tele to Gelk

Post  lire24 Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:37 pm

Very Simple suggestion but can Kill boredom of Players ingame

Hmmm i think sanctum going to gelk or inggison getting kinda boring due to the fact that the enemies are on top.
What Would Do best is to do it Vise Versa Like Go to inggison before going to Gelk. Go Gelk Before going to Inggison which would kill the boredom of Players from the excitement of Pushing. The Picture Below Show's Where the teleport to gelk and teleport to inggison into Vise Versa which asmo will end up on the from Gelkmaros teleporter to Inggison and Same goes for the elyos but the opposite but depending on the race whether they would want to return.

I Suggest A Good Gaming,.Inggison tele to Gelk Inggison

Thanks for Viewing..Remember to Vote for Predator Aion. Many thanks..
lire24
lire24
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

I Suggest A Good Gaming,.Inggison tele to Gelk Empty Re: I Suggest A Good Gaming,.Inggison tele to Gelk

Post  Azunyan Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:13 am

not bad.
how about silentera canyon????
Azunyan
Azunyan
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

I Suggest A Good Gaming,.Inggison tele to Gelk Empty Re: I Suggest A Good Gaming,.Inggison tele to Gelk

Post  villegas Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:41 pm

+1 cuz the actual teleport is soo bored,I think it would be better to put two teleporters to different places so the assassins would be a little more benefit

villegas
members
members

Back to top Go down

Post  Azunyan Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:05 pm

my sugesting is, open selintera. because that is the real PvP area. so, all job can use in this zone. example: assasin.
Azunyan
Azunyan
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

Post  lire24 Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:43 pm

+1 also for Azu because you really have a point about silentera
lire24
lire24
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down