Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Low rate server

2 posters

Go down

Low rate server Empty Low rate server

Post  chungli Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:16 pm

Ok so its been 12 hrs now since the low rate server crashed. about 1 hr ago I asked and was told it was being started up via chat box and still nothing I was giving it time figuring it could take like 20mins to start back up, but still nothing. I know its in beta and such, but if the server is going to be down or has issues with it please post about it on the forums or something so that the people who play there like me and my husband know what is going on. We can understand you may have your hands full and such, but it only takes 1 min to post something saying something.

Example: The low rate server is currently down due to host issues we will notify you when server is back up...
chungli
chungli
members
members

Back to top Go down

Low rate server Empty Re: Low rate server

Post  Azunyan Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:17 pm

chungli wrote:Ok so its been 12 hrs now since the low rate server crashed. about 1 hr ago I asked and was told it was being started up via chat box and still nothing I was giving it time figuring it could take like 20mins to start back up, but still nothing. I know its in beta and such, but if the server is going to be down or has issues with it please post about it on the forums or something so that the people who play there like me and my husband know what is going on. We can understand you may have your hands full and such, but it only takes 1 min to post something saying something.

Example: The low rate server is currently down due to host issues we will notify you when server is back up...

+10000000000. i don't know why some GM soo lazy for posting on forum because they have predator aion group in facebook. all of announce thay post on FB not in forum. if they do like that, so what is the reason this forum created????

but, wait a second, you have a husband??? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Azunyan
Azunyan
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

Post  chungli Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:49 pm

Azunyan wrote:
chungli wrote:Ok so its been 12 hrs now since the low rate server crashed. about 1 hr ago I asked and was told it was being started up via chat box and still nothing I was giving it time figuring it could take like 20mins to start back up, but still nothing. I know its in beta and such, but if the server is going to be down or has issues with it please post about it on the forums or something so that the people who play there like me and my husband know what is going on. We can understand you may have your hands full and such, but it only takes 1 min to post something saying something.

+10000000000. i don't know why some GM soo lazy for posting on forum because they have predator aion group in facebook. all of announce thay post on FB not in forum. if they do like that, so what is the reason this forum created????

but, wait a second, you have a husband??? Shocked Shocked Shocked

server back up woot...... yes I have a husband I'm 25 after all he's 26 xD. and yea only takes a few to post
chungli
chungli
members
members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum