Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please vote platinum I know him a gold medal in the message

5 posters

Go down

please vote platinum I know him a gold medal in the message Empty please vote platinum I know him a gold medal in the message

Post  Satanicko Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:29 am

GM/admin I had a problem : so this afternoon I just took the vote Platinum medal, but I see fit massage (in addition to skills) know him that is in the message is the Gold medal
GM / admin can help me to switch back I became a platinum medal Gold medal, Gold medal I have not I used.

thanks
my nick : Satanicglad

Satanicko
members
members

Back to top Go down

please vote platinum I know him a gold medal in the message Empty Re: please vote platinum I know him a gold medal in the message

Post  Feary Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:21 am

uhm what?
Feary
Feary
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

please vote platinum I know him a gold medal in the message Empty Re: please vote platinum I know him a gold medal in the message

Post  Feary Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:23 am

you trying to say that, you ordered platinum medal from vote shop but you got gold medals? or what
Feary
Feary
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

please vote platinum I know him a gold medal in the message Empty Platinum medal

Post  Satanicko Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:56 am

so I took a vote sir platinum medal but came out in the Gold medal message, please help me

Satanicko
members
members

Back to top Go down

Post  Feary Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:30 am

hm i cant understand you.. your english well not that good.... where you live? you should contact someone who spoke the same language as you.
Feary
Feary
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

Post  Azunyan Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:18 am

he say. his order platinum medal in VP but when he klik survey icon. he only earn golden medal not platinum medal.
Azunyan
Azunyan
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

Post  Satanicko Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:33 am

im live indonesia sir ^_^ please help me sir

Satanicko
members
members

Back to top Go down

Post  Feary Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:23 pm

you should post it in Indonesian Section.. there your mates can help you and maybe a indonesian gm/gma help you in this case
Feary
Feary
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

Post  Satanicko Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:47 am

ok thank you very much, which can write on the wall Indonesia forums? Surprised

Satanicko
members
members

Back to top Go down

Post  Gene Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:20 am

Gene
Gene
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  xsorcerer Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:17 am

he wanna said that he buy a platinum from vote shop but when he click survey windows he got gold medal Mad
xsorcerer
xsorcerer
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum