Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question about new server.

4 posters

Go down

question about new server. Empty question about new server.

Post  Azunyan Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:51 am

dear ADMIN/HEADGM/DEVELOPER.

i understand why you create new server low rate. but my question is, are you sure have 2 server no more laggy?? because, as long as i plying this game always lag from 1 server and soo much bug. how about 2 server??? Question Question Question Question

my sugestion is just transfer our char to new server. so, old server just closed and no more laggy (of course if no more lag).

answer and don't closed this thread. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Azunyan
Azunyan
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

question about new server. Empty Re: question about new server.

Post  Azunyan Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:01 pm

bump...... bounce bounce bounce bounce
Azunyan
Azunyan
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

Post  Rip Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:58 am

Its 2 different servers with different host
1) Is High Rate!
2) Is Low Rate!
Rip
Rip
Admin
Admin

http://predator-aion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Azunyan Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:06 am

Azunyan wrote:
my sugestion is just transfer our char to new server.

why i'm saying like this because i already know why to create a new server. if high rate still much bugged and (especialy) CHEATER, how you and other ADMIN/HGM controled HIGH rate server, if you still control the other server (LOW rates)???? that's why i say just transfer our char to new server and keep our item in inventory/werehouse. for new player if they soo hard for leveling just make donation for 2 weeks (it's up to you how long you want it) for increase Exp and give some good armor. so, you can closed other server and fix it for a while.
but, i don't know you want to do that. it's up to you. this is only my sugestion. for a better future.
Azunyan
Azunyan
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

Post  chungli Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:31 pm

the low rate server is different then the high rate server. The low rate = less Ap + stigma system people will not transfer because they like the current AP and the full stigmas. Like RIP said the low rate and high rate have 2 different hosts which means the 2 servers will not be combating with each other causing lag.
chungli
chungli
members
members

Back to top Go down

Post  Azunyan Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:07 pm

chungli wrote:the low rate server is different then the high rate server. The low rate = less Ap + stigma system people will not transfer because they like the current AP and the full stigmas. Like RIP said the low rate and high rate have 2 different hosts which means the 2 servers will not be combating with each other causing lag.

sory this is about business. not explaining laggy... Very Happy Very Happy
Azunyan
Azunyan
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

Post  chungli Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:41 pm

Azunyan wrote:
chungli wrote:the low rate server is different then the high rate server. The low rate = less Ap + stigma system people will not transfer because they like the current AP and the full stigmas. Like RIP said the low rate and high rate have 2 different hosts which means the 2 servers will not be combating with each other causing lag.

sory this is about business. not explaining laggy... Very Happy Very Happy

you mentioned the lag in your first post ..... Having low rater server typically means everything is more like retail, but with higher rates. It would be stupid imo to merge the the 2 servers which is what I am understanding you to want to do. The server if they fixed the lag issues will get more business by having 1 low rate and 1 high rate server, Having both should = more donations and such especially if the donations and such are reasonable. They should remain there own servers and should not merge over.
chungli
chungli
members
members

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshirou Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:59 pm

Azunyan wrote:dear ADMIN/HEADGM/DEVELOPER.

i understand why you create new server low rate. but my question is, are you sure have 2 server no more laggy?? because, as long as i plying this game always lag from 1 server and soo much bug. how about 2 server??? Question Question Question Question

my sugestion is just transfer our char to new server. so, old server just closed and no more laggy (of course if no more lag).

answer and don't closed this thread. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

2 server are using different host

thread closed
Toshirou
Toshirou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum