Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please.. Need Help Just this one's

Go down

Please.. Need Help Just this one's Empty Please.. Need Help Just this one's

Post  lire24 Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:05 pm

I can understand that Nash and the other's are busy making the Midrate server but i really want him to help me with my problem.. T_T
..My Noble dragon emperor's staff +5 with padma remodel and disapeared armfused with EGT Staff...has gone to...2 noble dragon emperor's staff and 1 godstone..
my set is already EGT but then my staff does not have EGT fused to it so i tried asking help but then Demigod Rip wanted my staff so he could fuse it but then as we all know that Fused item cannot be traded even with item.pak..So instead Demigod Rip gave me 2 noble dragon emperor's staff and 1 godstone Crying or Very sad T_T i dont understand the point i am thankfull that Demigod Rip helped but then how about the staff that i fused with EGT and the remodel of padma that was given by a friend....it was not easy to find a person that just give you items you know T.T..I just wanted Gold medals to Replace the Old one Not two new Noble Staff that i cant really Use Now because i dont like it than before,.
lire24
lire24
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum