Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To aLL Gm/Staff.. please understand us..

+2
Gene
cristy6666
6 posters

Go down

To aLL Gm/Staff.. please understand us.. Empty To aLL Gm/Staff.. please understand us..

Post  cristy6666 Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:01 am

Gm why you jaiL us with no reason????.. that is not fair.. all starlight legion you jaiL.. we dont know why did you do that.. we ddnt buy bug item.. we just only help goddesz that she is not use cheat..even she's our friend.. is that ah fault?? or ah reason to jail us.. yah i know where all pilipino here.. so that you ddnt hear our saying.. all our reason you send to garbage.. you MOGHULKHAN!!! you so wild are you like that cuz your ah GM.. hmm... you sent us aLL to jaiL that no reason.. and we cant chat on jaiL in 99999mins (what the) WoW.. WE ALL KNOW THAT GODDESZ DID NOT USE CHEAT AS YOU SAY.. YOUR REALLY A WEAK PLAYER EVEN YOU HAVE AH FULL ABG ITEM.. AND ALSO DONT KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR SKILL BAR!!!!.. WE ALL HERE ANGRY TO YOU MOGHULKHAN!!!!

And to the other Gm/staff sorry if we say this cuz we dont know our fault that moghulkhan do this to us.. ADmin goddesz is not ah cheater.. we all know how to play this game and to use ah proper skill bar.. where from 4 server before we become predator..

cristy6666
members
members

Back to top Go down

To aLL Gm/Staff.. please understand us.. Empty Re: To aLL Gm/Staff.. please understand us..

Post  Gene Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:23 am

cristy6666 wrote: Gm why you jaiL us with no reason????.. that is not fair.. all starlight legion you jaiL.. we dont know why did you do that.. we ddnt buy bug item.. we just only help goddesz that she is not use cheat..even she's our friend.. is that ah fault?? or ah reason to jail us.. yah i know where all pilipino here.. so that you ddnt hear our saying.. all our reason you send to garbage.. you MOGHULKHAN!!! you so wild are you like that cuz your ah GM.. hmm... you sent us aLL to jaiL that no reason.. and we cant chat on jaiL in 99999mins (what the) WoW.. WE ALL KNOW THAT GODDESZ DID NOT USE CHEAT AS YOU SAY.. YOUR REALLY A WEAK PLAYER EVEN YOU HAVE AH FULL ABG ITEM.. AND ALSO DONT KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR SKILL BAR!!!!.. WE ALL HERE ANGRY TO YOU MOGHULKHAN!!!!

And to the other Gm/staff sorry if we say this cuz we dont know our fault that moghulkhan do this to us.. ADmin goddesz is not ah cheater.. we all know how to play this game and to use ah proper skill bar.. where from 4 server before we become predator..

same problem
we need 18 IGN pls names ???
are u all po ba playing in the same cafe?
Gene
Gene
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

To aLL Gm/Staff.. please understand us.. Empty Re: To aLL Gm/Staff.. please understand us..

Post  cristy6666 Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:33 am

yah where in same cafe.. at sa kabilang cafe na iP banned.....

cristy6666
members
members

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshirou Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:36 am

cristy6666 wrote:yah where in same cafe.. at sa kabilang cafe na iP banned.....

IP ban??? goddesz was account ban not IP ban
Toshirou
Toshirou

Back to top Go down

Post  Gene Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:38 am

Toshirou wrote:

so goddesz now playing in other cafe?
Gene
Gene
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  cristy6666 Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:44 am

Gene wrote:
Toshirou wrote:

sa kabilang shop na ip banned.. si goddesz sa bahay nila naglalaro yun.. di naba mababalik yong account ni goddesz??? dito sa shop na jaiL lahat ng player dito..

cristy6666
members
members

Back to top Go down

Post  Gene Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:06 am

cristy6666 wrote:
Gene wrote:
Toshirou wrote:

sa kabilang shop na ip banned.. si goddesz sa bahay nila naglalaro yun.. di naba mababalik yong account ni goddesz??? dito sa shop na jaiL lahat ng player dito..

ahh ok po
noted
Gene
Gene
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  cristy6666 Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:11 am

sir gene wala na ba talagang pag asa yong kay goddesz??.. at yung iba nakalabas na at yung iba di pa..

cristy6666
members
members

Back to top Go down

Post  cristy6666 Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:14 am

goddesz cant open her account in any internet cafe here..

cristy6666
members
members

Back to top Go down

To aLL Gm/Staff.. please understand us.. Empty NOTED !!!!

Post  xsorcerer Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:49 am

cristy6666 wrote: Gm why you jaiL us with no reason????.. that is not fair.. all starlight legion you jaiL.. we dont know why did you do that.. we ddnt buy bug item.. we just only help goddesz that she is not use cheat..even she's our friend.. is that ah fault?? or ah reason to jail us.. yah i know where all pilipino here.. so that you ddnt hear our saying.. all our reason you send to garbage.. you MOGHULKHAN!!! you so wild are you like that cuz your ah GM.. hmm... you sent us aLL to jaiL that no reason.. and we cant chat on jaiL in 99999mins (what the) WoW.. WE ALL KNOW THAT GODDESZ DID NOT USE CHEAT AS YOU SAY.. YOUR REALLY A WEAK PLAYER EVEN YOU HAVE AH FULL ABG ITEM.. AND ALSO DONT KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR SKILL BAR!!!!.. WE ALL HERE ANGRY TO YOU MOGHULKHAN!!!!

listen carefully !!! i never banned her or what IP !!! i only banned his ID and 1 more !!! u want help them with all of ur badmouth ??? ur parents never teach u about politeness ??? or u're from other dimenssion that never know about it ??? if u want to help him just make us believe that he or she isn't use that cheat !! but with polite language !!! NOTED THAT !!! thankzzz
xsorcerer
xsorcerer
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  lire24 Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:43 am

Look i am a Filipino But i do respect other people..

+1 for Moghulkhan because he just wanted for people to ask or tell him in a polite way and yes That is very amusing.

you do not have the right's to just insult a person in that kind of way because moghul is still a Person who has Feeling's and that you should know..

what would you feel if he just banned all your IP because of your misbehavior..be happy that in the cafe was just jailed and could be removed if you have a good reason and say it in a good way.

Im not saying that moghul did a right thing but im just telling you that Moghulkhan is just doing his Job as a GMA and a Person. and we should all appreciate that.
lire24
lire24
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

To aLL Gm/Staff.. please understand us.. Empty hmm

Post  Franlin Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:57 am

you say that cuz he is your friend.. and i know where all human being.. but he judge ah person that dont know what fault she did.. you know sir we have ah mind that will knows good and bad.. sorry if you dont understand us and we will not force you to believe us.. that's all.. thank you..

Franlin
members
members

Back to top Go down

To aLL Gm/Staff.. please understand us.. Empty u never listen from some mistake

Post  xsorcerer Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:26 pm

Franlin wrote:you say that cuz he is your friend.. and i know where all human being.. but he judge ah person that dont know what fault she did.. you know sir we have ah mind that will knows good and bad.. sorry if you dont understand us and we will not force you to believe us.. that's all.. thank you..

u must know that GM haven't any friend except the other admin or GM...
i'm a human i have feeling ... if u want to prove that he is not make a mistake u should said it poletly...
however i'm a human not a robots that haven't any feelings !!! u must understood about it...
just think it by ur and all off ur friend.... how can u want goddesz back but u never appreciate me ???
u said that he isn't not use cheat... and u said i'm banned his cafe IP ?? oh man... what kind of lie is that ??
and cristy said his account cannot be open in all cafe cause we're only banned his ID not his cafe IP..
thanks for reading this... hopley u have more attitude if u talk to GM/HGM/ADMIN... ty.. Very Happy
xsorcerer
xsorcerer
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  lire24 Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:31 pm

Franlin wrote:you say that cuz he is your friend.. and i know where all human being.. but he judge ah person that dont know what fault she did.. you know sir we have ah mind that will knows good and bad.. sorry if you dont understand us and we will not force you to believe us.. that's all.. thank you..

Uhm sorry but im not a close friend of Surya AKA Moghulkhan but you must know that im Only Explaining that you and your mate's need to gain Respect from other people. your not the only one who has problems and you must know how to solve it Nicely not like Cristy just making a Thread that has insults to a GM..Remember that they are Also people..they are Human.. Also am i and as a filipino i wont hesitate to tell you that your all doing it wrong.
lire24
lire24
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

Post  Gene Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:41 pm

lire24 wrote:

Uhm sorry but im not a close friend of Surya AKA Moghulkhan but you must know that im Only Explaining that you and your mate's need to gain Respect from other people. your not the only one who has problems and you must know how to solve it Nicely not like Cristy just making a Thread that has insults to a GM..Remember that they are Also people..they are Human.. Also am i and as a filipino i wont hesitate to tell you that your all doing it wrong.

this case is closed & solved

except for goddesz
Gene
Gene
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum