Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Using Battleping to lower your ping...

2 posters

Go down

Using  Battleping to lower your ping... Empty Using Battleping to lower your ping...

Post  Ranzoe Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:22 pm

SET UP

1. Create your free user username...

http://www.battleping.com/register.php

2. DOWNLOAD and install Battleping.

http://www.battleping.com/setup.php ( click the DOWNLOAD )

3. Open the program and enter your username and password.

4. Select a server. ( Remember to choose a server w/c is close to your location )

5. Click Connect. When connected start your game...

( This will give you 60 mins of playing time only once you reach it your client will disconnect, try to connect again to renew your 60 mins playing time using the same username and password. Get a Premium account if u want unlimited time of playing. Hope this help u guys!!!!
Very Happy Very Happy
Ranzoe
Ranzoe

Back to top Go down

Using  Battleping to lower your ping... Empty Re: Using Battleping to lower your ping...

Post  andys Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:18 am

Great guide unfortunately 60 minutes are not so mouch i will post another tutorial about lowering your ping from your registry files when i get back home from school.
Thumbs up for the guide!!

andys
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

Using  Battleping to lower your ping... Empty Re: Using Battleping to lower your ping...

Post  andys Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:39 pm

Ok here it is this is not my guide found it like you but it helps alot
I've just made the small changes necessary to reduce my ping, and it went from 300-350 to about 100-150. So this really works, and the change is even more noticeable if your normal ping is above 300.

To start this process, you have to open your "Register-editor" in Windows. You can do this by pressing "Start" and pick the "Run" option. In here you type "regedit"

This will open up the "Registry-editor". You will have to find your way to this key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SYSTEM -> CURRENTCONTROLSET -> SERVICES -> TCPIP -> PARAMETERS -> INTERFACES

Then there will be some large hex keys for your actual network adapters. You will need to click on the one that matches your internet adapter [it will show a ton of information containing all your network details, such as your assign DHCP Address and server info].

Once you have identified the correct adapter, you add a new DWORD 32bit named "TcpAckFrequency", and then update its value to 1 by right clicking it.

After this, reboot your PC and log on Aion to find out your new and reduced ping! Share your experience with the rest of us if you've done this neat little trick.

Special Thanks to : TheAionGuy

andys
Predatorians
Predatorians

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum